Cavendish Scott’s 2-day ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Our qualified instructors will also help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standards. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
Copies of presentation material will be provided.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing or participating in first-party (internal) audits
- Management system implementation team members
- Quality Control Managers
A prior review of the ISO 9001:2015 standard is required and internal audit experience is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
Certificates of completion are provided to those who attend the class.