CS East’s 1-day Risk Management workshop will help you identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with regard to process risk management and identify the tools and techniques to implement a risk-based approach within your management system.
On completion of the ISO risk management course, you will be able to apply your knowledge to identify, classify, quantify and treat risks and develop an action plan to implement a risk approach within your organizations.
- Understanding the requirements ISO 9001:2015 and risk based thinking
- Applying the requirements of risk management
- The process approach, performance indicators and risk
- Methods to identify, classify and quantify risks
- Risk as it applies internally as well as the supply chain
- Documenting Risk
Copies of presentation material will be provided.
Who Should Attend:
This ISO risk management course is recommended for anyone involved in designing, implementing, maintaining and improving a quality management system and/or performing internal audits of a quality management system, such as quality officers, managers and auditors. No prior knowledge of auditing, quality management systems or ISO 9001:2008 is required prior to attending this course.